Thursday 4 April 2013

Little bird A2 Media

This is the final cut of my music video the song is called Little Bird and it is performed by Ed Sheeran. There were many influences when making my media video, obviously the main inspiration was Ed Sheeran but also a band called Daughter and a recent video by Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding.

For my video I wanted a real couple so that there was a natural chemistry on screen and less acting. They are also a lesbian couple which fits in with Ed Sheeran's video for Give me love. Again, I wanted my music video to look home made and so the camera is shaky and the lighting is not always perfect, I personally feel as though it makes the video easier to relate to.

Below are the videos which inspired me to do my own.
Ed Sheeran - Give me love

Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding - I need your love

Daughter - Youth

No comments:

Post a Comment